Equity and Diversity Training
Course Description: Equity and Diversity
Within a supportive environment ashebo provides the space to enable people to work through sensitive and controversial issues. People are able to reflect on their own thoughts and the view points of others.
The course enables the exploration of:
- The Equalities Act 2010
- Different forms of stereotyping, victimisation and discrimination.
- Peoples inner thoughts and conditioning in relation to personal and professional unconscious biases.
- Community cohesion
- British culture – fundamental values
- The benefits of Diversity
- Group activities that encourages participation, cooperation and team work
- Employer and employee duties in relation to The Equalities Act 2010
This course consists of 12 hours training. It can be delivered over 3 days, ideally one day a week or 6, 2 hour sessions.