Equity and Diversity training explores the protected characteristics of the Equality Act 2010 and what influences people’s values, attitudes, and behaviour. The course also examines how biases and prejudices are formed and explores different types of discrimination. By fostering community cohesion and togetherness, participants learn how to enhance relationships and understand employer and employee duties in relation to Equity and Diversity.
The course enables the exploration of:
- The Equalities Act 2010
- Different forms of stereotyping, victimisation and discrimination.
- Peoples inner thoughts and conditioning in relation to personal and professional unconscious biases.
- Community cohesion
- British culture – fundamental values
- The benefits of Diversity
- Group activities that encourages participation, cooperation and team work
- Employer and employee duties in relation to The Equalities Act 2010
This course consists of 12 hours training. It can be delivered over 3 days, ideally one day a week or 6, 2 hour sessions.
Our Equity course is a 5-hour training programme that offers 5 (CPD) credits. Participants will become aware of the Equalities Act 2010, explore the benefits of diversity, and consider themselves and others.
This course covers:
The Equalities Act 2010
Duration: This course consists of 5 hours training
The ‘Women in Conversation’ training aims to bring women together and improve community cohesion and togetherness. By engaging in open dialogue, women can gain an increased understanding of social and economic issues, as well as develop a greater awareness of how biases and prejudices are formed. Participants can feel confident, energised, and enlightened as their emotional health and well-being improve..
This course consists of 12 hours training.